Learn how to make the most of Enphase products and build your solar business.
Choose from a range of live and on-demand training:
Meet Enphase University (ENPHU) - earn 30 CPD points
The system for awarding CPDs has recently changed, and the timing coincides perfectly with the expansion of our training options, including the launch of Enphase University — our new, online certification portal.
ENPHU includes a seven course PV installation certification that will earn you 30 CPD points upon completion. That's a large portion of your annual CPD requirements under the new Clean Energy Council training framework.
This is an excellent, detailed refresher for current Enphase installers, and a great way for new installers to get up and running. Each course focuses on a specific learning topic, and are completed in sequence. Upon passing, you'll be awarded an Enphase Solar PV installer certification.
Plus, you can earn an additional 10 CPDs with our elective course Enphase system design and installation best practises. We'll be adding more elective courses in the coming weeks. Check back again soon for more information.
How to get started
- Go to university.enphase.com today.
- View the course details or login with your Enlighten account.
- If your login email is associated with an active Enlighten account, you’ll be automatically approved for access to the PV installation certification course.
- If your Enlighten account is new, request access to the course after you login. Keep in mind that your individual certification records will be associated with an account that is uniquely yours. Please request access using your own (not a shared) email address.
- Approval will arrive by email within one hour.
- To watch an elective course click the 'Watch now' links below and register for the session.
Please note that the technical, sales, product, and regulations training modules below do not count for CPD points at this time. However, they are still very informative and we encourage you to watch them.