June 26, 2019 | Austin, TX
4000 Caven Road, Austin, TX 78744
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Enphase 101 class is a lecture/lab format for new and experienced solar PV system installers and electricians. In this one-day course, we'll cover a working knowledge of the mechanical and electrical installation for Enphase Microinverter PV systems with this session that includes both education and hands-on time in the lab.
NABCEP credits available.
Don't miss your chance to ask questions and develop the knowledge and skills for growing your business with Enphase Microinverters, data collection and monitoring.
Space is limited. Register now.
- 9:00 - Systems and Technology
- 9:45 - Basic Systems Design
- 10:30 - System Installation (Including Activation, Mechanical and Electrical)
- 11:15 - Lunch
- 12:00 - (Continued) System Installation With Hands-on Lab
- 1:30 - System Commissioning, Testing and Verification With Hands-on Lab
- 4:00 - Final Test