June 27, 2019 | Austin, TX
4000 Caven Road, Austin, TX 78744
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Get ahead of the curve and ready for the next revolution in solar! In this full-day Enphase 201 class you'll learn the importance of CT’s and best practices for design and install to prepare for Ensemble™ 1.0 with this session that includes both education and hands-on time in the lab.
NABCEP credits available.
- Learn how to evaluate a site for CT placement and we’ll give you four tips and tricks to ensure a successful CT installation every time
- We’ll show you how the Meter Wizard can help you make sure your install will be CT error-free
- Get a sneak peek at the exciting upcoming Enphase Ensemble™ System
- Learn how to design and plan to new Ensemble™ Systems
- Find out how you can expand your current customers’ IQ Systems with Ensemble™ Storage
Space is limited. Register now.
- 9:00 - Introduction to Ensemble 1.0 and Design Principles
- 10:30 - Enphase Production and Consumption Metering System Installation
- 11:30 - Lunch
- 12:15 - Enphase Metering System Installation, Testing, Troubleshooting - Hands-on Lab
- 2:15 - Enlighten Manager for Troubleshooting with Hands-on Lab
- 4:00 - Final Test