December 1 | Austin, TX
ImagineSolar Training Center
4000 Caven Rd, Austin, TX 78744
9 am - 3:00 pm
Don't miss this in-person training to see how you can leverage game-changing installation speed to deliver even more energy for homeowners.
- 8:30-9:00am Continental Breakfast
- 9am - noon - Technical introduction to IQ Components, Design and Installation
- 12 - 12:30pm - Lunch
- 12:30 - 3:00pm - Hands-on CT installation and commissioning with the Installer Toolkit mobile app
Join us to learn:
- The benefits and key components of the Enphase solution, including the Enphase Energized AC Module
- Best practice for installation of the PV and Monitoring and Control systems
- How Enlighten and the Installer Toolkit are an essential part of running your business
- How to simplify your design and installation with the Enphase Energized AC Module or discrete Enphase IQ System components, including the new IQ Combiner+ and Q Aggregator
- Properly size your IQ or AC Module system
- Use the Q Accessories to simplify to reduce time spent on electrical wiring on the job
- Layout your arrays and Q Cable for rapid installation
- Best practice in wire management for the AC Module or IQ Micros
- Online resources for your continued success!
Stay for lunch and the afternoon session for:
- Hands-on experience with CT installation
- Hands-on experience with the Installer Toolkit system commissioning tool
Stay for the full training and earn 5 NABCEP CEU!