January 21, 2020 | Cottage Grove, MN
7450 95th Street South, Cottage Grove, MN 55016
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Don't miss this in-person training to ask questions and meet the Enphase product line-up.
In this full-day training we'll cover:
9:00 am – 12:00 pm - Sales Training
- How to speak to the benefits of an Enphase microinverter system with a homeowner, including the Enphase Advantages: Performance, Reliability, Safety, Simple, Intelligent.
- Product overview: Current IQ 7™ microinverters, Q-cable & accessories, IQ Envoy™ communication gateway and IQ™ combiner
- Introduction to Ensemble™ energy management technology:
- New components that make up the Ensemble technology
- Use cases
- Benefits and value of the Ensemble technology
- Questions and answers
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Lunch
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm - Technical Training
- Best practices for installing IQ™ series microinverters
- Using the Installer Toolkit for increased efficiency and better quality installations
- Prepare for Ensemble - Successful CT Installation and Configuration
- The importance of CT installation in the upcoming Enphase Ensemble system
- How to evaluate a site for CT placement
- Four tips and tricks to ensure a successful CT installation every time
- Letting the Meter Wizard guide you through the configuration process
- Resources for your continued success
Space is limited. Register now.