In order to properly qualify for the Enphase Storage rebate program, your customers must properly register for the program. Here are the most important dates to be aware of:
- The customer must have an Enphase Solar system installed and fully commissioned prior to November 30, 2020.
- The customer must complete a fully-executed sales agreement with you, their installer, dated between November 30, 2020 and January 31, 2021.
- The customer must upload a copy of the full-executed sales agreement to the online rebate registration page by January 31, 2021.
- The customer's new Enphase Storage system must be installed and fully commissioned on or before April 30, 2021.
Starting November 30, 2020, Enphase will email customers directly to announce the Enphase Storage rebate program. In addition, we encourage you to reach out directly to your accounts. Here are some marketing materials to assist you in marketing directly to your customers.
- Download the printable flyer for homeowners
- Download the email announcement template for homeowners
- Download the printable FAQ for your sales team
Questions and answers:
- Is this promotion valid for M215 and M250 based systems?
Yes! M215 and M250 microinverters are now supported by Enphase Storage with a simple firmware upgrade.
- Is this promotion valid for existing Enphase Storage customers?
Yes! Customers with existing Enphase Storage systems can add storage to their existing system, and they will receive the rebate for any Encharge 10 unit purchased within the promotion Registration Period.
- Are multiple homes owned by the same customer eligible?
Yes! Every existing Enphase Solar system is eligible for this promotion, even if they're owned by the same individual.
- Are installers' homes eligible for the promotion?
No, sorry. This promotion is only valid for your customers.
- Is this promotion valid for Encharge 3™ storage units?
No. Only Encharge 10 storage units are eligible for this promotion.
Please reach out to your Enphase account manager if you have further questions or need assistance. Additionally, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This Enphase Energy Promotion (“Promotion”) starts on November 30, 2020 and ends on April 30, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). It is open only to residents of the 50 United States and Puerto Rico whose existing Enphase-based PV system are installed and fully commissioned prior to the Promotion Period (“Eligible Participants”). The “Registration Period” will be from November 30, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on January 31, 2021. During the Registration Period, Eligible Participants must enter into an agreement to purchase at least one (1) Enphase Encharge 10 battery storage unit and complete their Program registration at https://www.enphase.com/go/rebate-register. Enphase will pay $500 for each qualifying E10 unit that is fully commissioned on or before April 30, 2021 (up to a maximum rebate of $2,000 per household). Additional terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. See https://www.enphase.com/go/rebate-terms for details. Enphase reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Promotion without notice. This Promotion is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.