Window for submitting purchase agreement is closed now
In order to qualify for the Enphase Storage rebate program, your homeowners must register for the promotion. Here are the most important dates to be aware of:
- Your homeowner must have an Enphase Solar system with IQ™, M215, or M250 microinverters installed and fully commissioned prior to December 7, 2020.
- Your homeowner should sign up for the Enphase Storage promotion on the rebate website to receive promotion reminders and updates, and must complete a fully-executed purchase agreement with you, dated between December 7, 2020 and February 28, 2021.
- Your homeowner must then upload the purchase agreement to the rebate registration page by March 15, 2021.
- Your homeowner's new Enphase Storage system must be installed and fully commissioned on or before June 30, 2021 to qualify for the rebate.
Questions and answers:
- How is the rebate calculated?
Products purchased Total kWh Rebate One Encharge 3 3.36 $166 Two Encharge 3 6.72 $332 One Encharge 10 10.08 $500 One Encharge 3 and one Encharge 10 13.44 $666 Two Encharge 3 and one Encharge 10 16.80 $832 Two Encharge 10 20.16 $1000
Each home is eligible for a maximum rebate of $1,000.
- How can I communicate this to my homeowner?
You can download this brochure and share it with your homeowner by putting your logo and contact information.
- Is this promotion valid for existing Enphase Storage homeowners?
Yes! Homeowners who own IQ™, M215, or M250 Enphase Storage systems commissioned prior to December 7, 2020 can add storage to their existing system, and they will receive the rebate for any Encharge 10 or Encharge 3 unit purchased within the promotion Registration Period (up to $1,000). Encharge battery storage units purchased for PPA and leased systems are not eligible for this promotion.
- Are Enphase M215 and M250 microinverters compatible with Enphase Storage?
Yes! Enphase M215 and M250 microinverters are now compatible with Enphase Storage.
- Are multiple homes owned by the same individual eligible?
Yes! Every existing IQ™, M215, or M250 Enphase Solar system is eligible for this promotion, even if they're owned by the same individual.
- Are installers' homes eligible for the promotion?
No. This promotion is only valid for your customers.
- Is this promotion valid for Encharge 3™ storage units?
Yes! This promotion is valid for Encharge 3 storage units.
- Can I market this promotion directly to my customers?
Yes! See the marketing section below to download materials you can use to tell your existing Enphase Solar customers about this promotion.
In addition to the email sent to homeowners by Enphase, you're encouraged to reach out directly to your existing Enphase customers. Below you'll find a copy of the email sent to them for your reference, and a Microsoft Word document that you can customize, save as a PDF, and distribute to your customers.
- View a sample of the homeowner email sent by Enphase
- Download the Microsoft Word template for direct marketing
Please reach out to your Enphase account manager if you have further questions or need assistance. Additionally, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This Enphase Energy Promotion (“Promotion”) starts on December 7, 2020 and ends on June 30, 2021. It is open only to residents of the 50 United States and Puerto Rico who own an Enphase IQ™, M215, or M250 microinverter-based PV system installed and fully commissioned prior to December 07, 2020 (“Eligible Participants”). From December 07, 2020 through February 28, 2021, Eligible Participants must enter into a new agreement to purchase at least one (1) Enphase Encharge™ 10 or one Enphase Encharge™ 3 battery storage unit and complete their Program registration at https://www.enphase.com/go/rebate-register. Enphase will pay $500 for each qualifying Encharge 10 unit, and $166 for each qualifying Encharge 3 unit, that is fully commissioned between January 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021 (up to a maximum rebate of $1,000 per household). Additional terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. See https://www.enphase.com/go/rebate-terms for details. Enphase reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Promotion without notice. This Promotion is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.